On today’s show…
- How to respond to the Prophecy of Malachi book? (Pope Fiction – Madrid)
- How could the Old Testament canon be infallible without an infallible Church? (The White Man’s Burden – Madrid – article)
- Can an adult be baptized without going through RCIA?
- Is a person who does good, but doesn’t believe in God better than someone who only does good out of fear of God?
- Where does the Bible say we have to go to church on Sundays, not just keep it set aside for prayer?
- How does the Catholic Church feel about the death penalty? (CCC – Starting at 2267)
- Comment on infant baptism, and the expectation that children will be catechised as they grow.
- My aunt is being ordained as a Lutheran minister. Can I attend?