On today’s show…
- I am an adult Catholic soon to be confirmed, why do I need to have a sponsor to enter the Church?
- My girlfriend and I are devout Catholics and have both been struggling financially, is there a way that we could move in together and still be in a state of grace?
- A visiting priest at mass asked for money during the homily, but didn’t say anything about the readings. What do you think about this?
- Is there a limbo and what is the Church’s teaching on where unborn/unbaptized babies go?
- Follow up on previous caller.
- Why is St. Joseph referred to as the foster father of Jesus?
- Exodus says Moses spoke face to face with God, but it then later says that no man shall see Gods face. Can you explain this?
- Milton’s Paradise Lost. Is this pure fiction or is there any truth to anything in that narrative?
- What is your opinion of the Anchor Bible?
- My son has been married for two years and might be contracepting, how can I tactfully approach this with him?
Podcast: Download (Duration: 53:01 — 33.4MB)
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |