- The Boys and Girls Towns of Italy. Started by a monsignor in post-WWII Italy, this remarkable approach to helping young people in extreme need is thriving to this very day, through international charitable support, including steady, strong support in San Francisco. Larry Nibbi and Carrie Sacket tell us all about it, and invite us to a Gala dinner-dance at the Saint Francis Hotel.
- Anthony Ryan returns to our microphones to invite us to Birth Choice Health Clinics of Napa Valley’s upcoming evening, featuring Abby Johnson, a former Planned Parenthood abortion facility director who abruptly became a power anti-abortion advocate upon actually assisting at an abortion. (With ultrasound, she say the baby try to get away from the lethal needle.) Also, the short film, Crescendo, will be played. Find out why all the buzz about this movie.
- Jesuit philosopher, scientist, and educator, Fr. Bob Spitzer, is back with more amazing peer-reviewed medical data on near-death experiences. Hear how this modern medical research is catching up with the Baltimore Catechism.
- To be released in time for Mother’s Day, a new CD from the contemplative nuns, Benedictines of Mary, Queen of Apostles. “Angels and Saints at Ephesis.” Monica Fitzgibbons of Demontfort Music continues introducing us to this album recorded by a 9-Grammy Award wining producer in the monastery chapel. Monica brings two more beautiful cuts from the CD.
- As you may remember, Ed’s own sheep of long ago, Millie, taught him things about Christ’s relationship with us, Christ the Good Shepherd. Bible scholarFr. James McIlhone continues his in-depth exploration of why Our Lord calls himself that.
- The Acts of the Apostles comes to life in today’s chapters from the Truth and Life Audio Bible. Actor Michael York plays the Evangelist, Luke, author ofActs. Travel back with us two thousand years…
- Be sure to tell your friends about your Catholic Radio Magazine, Bay Area Catholic— our weekly broadcasts and 24-7 podcasts.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 57:30 — 26.3MB)