On this episode of Right Here, Right Now with Patrick Madrid…
- I have the CCC, but I don’t know where to start. Any advice? Can you give me information on sacramentals?
- Can we love people without forgiveness?
- Is there an issue with only one spouse to be a godparent of a child without the other spouse being a godparent as well?
- What are the Church’s views on conspiracy theories? If my grandfather was a Freemason, does that make me a Freemason?
- Can you tell me about Jerusalem sacramentals?
- What are your thoughts on author Elizabeth Elliot? What are your thoughts on reading secular writers in general?
- Is Jesus the tree of life that is mentioned in Genesis?
- Can only priests change the bread and wine into the body and blood of Jesus?
- Do Catholics have a bigger bible than Baptists?