On today’s show… Patrick talks about:
- Have you heard of the Butterfly Effect, and does it lead to Christianity?
- Is Google cooperating with evil because users can search for pornogpraphy (dads.org for pornography addiction resources)
- Why does someone married outside the Church need an annulment to be married inside the Church (Annulments and the Catholic Church – Peters)
- Is it okay to refer to the Resurrection as Easter since the name is of pagan origin?
- Where did Jesus spend the days between Good Friday and the Resurrection? (Theology and Sanity – Sheed)
- Should Christians refrain from judging others’ beliefs and opinions?
- What happened after the curtain in the temple tore after Jesus’ death? Was it repaired, or was that part of the temple no longer used? (The Antiquity of the Jews – Josephus)
- In Ezekiel, God told Ezekiel that he would raise bones to fight the army. True or metaphorical?
- What is, or makes, a pilgrimage? (Enchiridion of Indulgences – )