Today Patrick discusses…
- What Paul Really Said, by NT Wright. What do you think about this book?
- How do we rank church documents? Is an encyclical more important than documents of a Vatican council?
- I think that Cardinal Dolan has the greater sin in giving Vice President Biden communion.
- If Zechariah questioned the angel and was made mute, why was Mary not made mute when she questioned the angel?
- Do you have a recommendation for resources to refute claims that SSPX and radical traditionalists make? – More Catholic Than the Pope
- Can you tell me about the scapular?
- Was JPII speaking infallibly when he said that the priesthood was restricted to men?
- Is it okay to go to a niece’s wedding if they are not getting married in the Church and there is a woman minister celebrating?
Podcast: Download (Duration: 53:01 — 35.4MB)
Subscribe: iTunes | |