Bay Area Catholic Podcast for April 27, 2013
On this episode of Bay Area Catholic…
- Jessica Munn, of San Mateo Pro-Life, returns to the show, to alert South San Francisco area listeners to Planned Parenthood’s effort to put their abortion facility in downtown South San Francisco, across from a school. It’s not too late to let the city council know what you feel about that.
- Jesuit philosopher, scientist, and educator, Fr. Robert Spitzer, returns to the show with amazing peer-reviewed medical data on near-death experiences. Stunning evidence about the soul. People who’ve “come back” have no fear of death. Part 1.
- To be released in time for Mother’s Day, a new CD from the contemplative nuns, Benedictines of Mary, Queen of Apostles. “Angels and Saints at Ephesis.” Monica Fitzgibbons of Demontfort Music joins us today with details and a track from the album.
- Ed’s own rural Marin sheep of long ago, Millie, taught him about Christ’s relationship with us, Christ the Good Shepherd. Bible scholar Fr. James McIlhone returns to Bay Area Catholic for an in-depth exploration of why Our Lord calls himself The Good Shepherd. Do you recognize his voice?
- The Acts of the Apostles comes to life again in today’s chapter from the Truth and Life Audio Bible. Actor Michael York plays the Evangelist, Luke, author of Acts. Travel back with us two thousand years…
Podcast: Download (Duration: 57:30 — 26.3MB)