Right Here, Right Now Podcast for March 27th, 2013
On today’s show:
- Do you have to receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation and Communion once a year?
- What are some ways to respond to people who equate gay marriage to the civil rights movement? – Why Homosexual Unions are not Marriages
- Can you practice yoga with only exercise in mind?
- Comment about homosexuality and relativism
- Is Mother Angelica still alive?
- If Jesus was nailed through His wrists, why do people who have the stigmata have wounds in their hands?
- What day of the week do we cover all crucifixes and do we have to do this at home?
- Someone at Church is teaching people to bow to the altar rather than Our Lord in the tabernacle. Is that correct?
- How do Lutherans regard the real presence in the Eucharist?
Podcast: Download (39.0MB)