On today’s show, Patrick answers questions about:
- Why isn’t there any times of silence during the mass?
- Can a Catholic marry a Jew and still be in line with the Church?
- How long does the vow of secrecy at the conclave last?
- Where does the sixth station with Veronica come from?
- Do we need to do more than the precepts of the Church to get into heaven?
- Where in the bible is proof for the Trinity? Does the bible say that we have an immortal soul?
- Why do we refer to the Resurrection as Easter?
- What are your thoughts on the Bible Series on the History Channel?
- How long does the elected Cardinal have to accept the papacy?