- Eva Munteen, co-founder of the Walk for Life West Coast in San Francisco, invites us to join the thousands at Civic Center Plaza next Saturday January 26th. Ed will be broadcasting it live on Immaculate Heart Radio starting at 11:30 am. This is the 9th Annual!
- Adolfo Casteñeda, Director of Hispanic Education and Research of Human Life International spoke at our recent Diocesan Conference, and he joins us today in Part 1 of a two part conversation with Ed on the roots of abortion and the healing that can follow.
- Frank La Rocca, composer, shares his faith journey and how he now lives his Faith through composing Liturgical Music. Part 2. The “Hound of Heaven” pursues him.
- Jacqueline Yvette, Immaculate Heart Radio’s Holy Land Reporter, on some foods of today’s Holy Land that were on the family table of Jesus. Next, Kitty Morse, author of The Biblical Feast, delves into the foods found in the Bible, and how we can enjoy them today on our own tables. You may want to “hold the locusts.” Part 2.
- Stacy Keach portrays the Gospel Writer John, drawing us into the presence of Christ in the Word of God, the dramatized Truth and Life Audio Bible, Catholic Edition, RSV.
Download the MP3 file (right click and ‘save as’)