Hosts Kent, Linda, and Deacon Jim, along with guests: Margaret Delgado Lynn, Will Hurley, and Josephine de Ramery, all participants in the St. Gregory Family Cancer Support Ministry, discuss:
- The origins of the cancer ministry,
- The impact the ministry has had on the spirituality of families experiencing cancer,
- The many services the ministry provides to those undergoing cancer treatment,
- The upcoming January 17 presentation “Discovering God in the Cancer Experience” by Dr. Stephen Iacoboni, Practicing oncologist with 32 years’ experience, former agnostic, and author of The Undying Soul, and
- The programmatic differences in various parish-based cancer ministries.
Dr. Iacoboni is interviewed live in the final segment of the show.[audio:http://ihrarchive.org/archive/str-20121219.mp3]
Download the MP3 file (right click and ‘save as’)