The November 7, 2012 Setting Things Right show discusses the November 6th 2012 Election results.
Based on listener calls, e-mails, and the results of the 2012 November Election, Kent, Linda, and, Deacon Jim, along with a panel of local Catholics: Grace Dulaney, Doug Metz, Timmerie Millington, and Cy Kellett, discuss:
- The significance or insignificance of the Catholic vote in the November 2012 Election,
- The ramifications of the current administration winning a second term on reversing the 1973 Roe v. Wade Supreme Court Decision legalizing abortion in the United States and on protecting traditional marriage,
- The narrow loss on Proposition 34, which would replace the death penalty with a penalty of life without the possibility of parole,
- The success of Proposition 35, increasing penalties for human trafficking in California,
- The unfortunate state of the current culture as reflected in campaign advertising, and
- The HHS mandate and the new religious liberty web site created by the U.S. Catholic Bishops, www.firstamericanfreedom.com.
Download the MP3 file (right click and ‘save as’)