Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness
- Church Away From Church for Catholic Troops. Imagine waking up daily knowing this may be your last day on Earth. This is the way of the warrior. Now imagine being a Catholic soldier with only rare spiritual support because chaplains are few and far between. Special guest Cheri Lomonte, host of Mary’s Touch, heard on Sunday mornings at 11 on Immaculate Heart Radio, tells us how to give an mp3 player with seven hours of Catholic audio to our Catholic soldiers. This gift makes a huge difference in the lives of these military– lives that are on the line for all of us here at home.
- Bishop Thomas Olmsted, Bishop of Phoenix, gives us his perspective on freedom, particularly on our right to live our Faith. He connects Mexico’s persecuting Catholics for publicly practicing their Faith 80 years ago, to what is unfolding around us now up North. What can we do about our government’s trend to redefine religion?
- Participating in The Gabriel Project, parish communities support pregnant mothers in need and defend the Right To Life throughout pregnancy and after, regardless of of the woman’s religion. How does this project work? How might your parish get involved?
- A prophetic Fourth of July warning to us from Blessed Pope John Paul II. Via the cover of the Knights of Columbus Columbia magazine.
- All this and more on your Bay Area radio magazine about living the Faith.
Download the MP3 File (right click and ‘save as’)