This week on Bay Area Catholic:
- Another Advent reflection.
- More insight from Pope Benedict, a Benedictus Moment.
- Part Two of Ed’s conversation with Fr. Robert Spitzer, S.J., about the practical application of his book, Ten Universal Principles.
- Applying critical thinking skills to understanding the abortion debate, reflecting on the Supreme Court’s justification of slavery by dehumanizing African Americans.
- Teresa Tomeo joins us to talk about the hazards of conformity, particularly for women. Her new how-to book, Extreme Makeover. Why being like our secular society wants us to be may not be that great an idea.
Download this Episode (Right click, save as)